Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Student Nurse Confessions !

Assalamualaikum


hehe . hello there !
lame eh rase nya tak post pape .. well , no time lah ..



well actually i've been posted to National University Hospital in Spore since 19th of september .. ( i think so , haha ! lupe )
this is my first attachment in Nursing Course .. and i still got 5 days to go before i end my attachment .. hehee ..

well , so many thing that i've learned from my lecturer , staff nurses , assistant nurses and friends :) ohh forgoT ! and doctor too ..
well , co-operate with a doctor is quite FUN and INTERESTING !!

I took care 2 patient in my cubicle .. my first week of posting was so fun because my patient was so funny and can bagi kerjasama ! but when my favourite pt was discharged , until now my cubicle become so 'serious' .. when he was discharged and another pt was admitted there , there came my first problem ..

what problem ? LANGUAGE BARRIER lorh !
well actually , its not only for this pt , but sometime other staff in the ward also confused dgn saye .. why ?
because , when i take out my tudong in the ward , I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE A CHINESE GIRL !! so , if the pt or the staff do not look at my nametag , sure they're going to talk to me in MANDARIN or chinese ..

my pt know how to talk in malay n english .. so each time he called me to help him , he always talk to me in mandarin ! and then i kept on repeating " uncle , english pls " .. if he cannot tahan his anger , suddenly he scolded me ! wahhh .. mmg perlukan KESABARAN dgn dea ..



MAKI HAMUN ? selalu sgt kne nan uncle ni .. tp takpe lah ,, tu bermakne I NEED TO TAKE MANDARIN COURSE :) heheh . insyaAllah i'll try to apply for partime class ..



ok , today ( 4/10/11 ) was my first time do NGT FEEDING to my real pt ! in school , we do NGT feeding to dummy rite ? but in a hospital , we do to a real pt !! duhhh .. hahahaha !
a bit shaking la sbab ni first time kan ? my friends semua tgk i do feeding make me kancong hbs ! haha ..but i did !! two time ok !! hahaha .. horayy !!

hehehe .. acutally i really love my nursing life .. Fun ! i will feel so tired when i got nothing to do to my pt ..



but , not when i have a lot of thing to do !! hehehe




what else ?hmm yaa !! almost forgotten ..
last 2 days , theres a pt from other cubicle gave me this before he's been discharged ..



so sweet rite ? hehehehe . i will always remember u pak ali . thanks !!

ok larh .. now i think i want to stop .. bcos i'm hungry !!! midnite supper ..
hahahaha ..
k la ..
salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment